295 Grain .45 Cal

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Idaholewis

Reaction score
I casted up a Batch of these for a Friend, Lyman Mold #457191, they call it a 292 Grain, and that is correct when Cast of 1-20 Alloy

YAbedmqm.jpg

I cast these of Certified PURE Lead i get from BACO, 1/2 Grain Tolerance (295-295.5)
qQgElyOm.jpg

The pressure is on him Now šŸ™‚ This Bullet has shot AWESOME in every rifle i have tried it in, From 1:20 to 1:30 Twist. Edmehlig Shot this Bullet really well in a White, or His LRH as Well?
K6nbpJ3l.jpg

Iā€™ve got that mould! Nice shooting! I just donā€™t have a 45 cal. smoke pole, had a cva years ago but parted with it. Has anybody tried the harvesters sabots ( sorry for asking ) out of a 50 caliber with these bullets? I donā€™t know if sabots is a bad word on here! LOL šŸ˜³

Iā€™ve got that mould! Nice shooting! I just donā€™t have a 45 cal. smoke pole, had a cva years ago but parted with it. Has anybody tried the harvesters sabots ( sorry for asking ) out of a 50 caliber with these bullets? I donā€™t know if sabots is a bad word on here! LOL šŸ˜³
no sir. We are sabot friendly here

How about 45 caliber bullets with harvesters sabots, 300 gr. plus the smooth ones? Thatā€™s all I got for now!!! šŸ˜’

@Boommeup : I joined up in May, and these folks have been great. You'll pick up all kinds knowledge here, read and see thorough testing. You can even eat cheetos and build rifles with rainbow laminate stocks... all that. šŸ˜

# RENE'CORN!
(Yeah, Muzzy, I'm still on that...)

:roll: You must be familiar with the ā€œother forumā€ Itā€™s a SIN over there to Say the word Sabot! The funniest part of all, To me anyway, is a Bunch of Grown men there that will Hit the Little ā€œReportā€œ Button in HEARTBEAT and tattle on ya for saying it šŸ¤£šŸ˜†šŸ¤£
You got that right. Holy cow, I'm on that site too and you have to be politically correct.

Back