.308 Win 1,100 Yards 4” 3 Shot Group

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lewis, That's some darn good shooting. But we are talking about Lewis. LOL. Makes me think of George "Dad" Farr's capabilities.
What fun!

I was dialing 36.5 last weekend. What moa were you shooting lewis

Attachments

• 25567F93-540A-493F-B290-D8FFF0BD291C.jpeg
    25567F93-540A-493F-B290-D8FFF0BD291C.jpeg
    50.3 KB · Views: 9
I was dialing 36.5 last weekend. What moa were you shooting lewis

41 Minutes

How are ya Kory? We need to get together and Shoot some Long Range Muzzleloader SOON! That Scope looks Familiar, Along with that Back/Top Ring Half, I sure like mine :lewis: Expensive, But worth it

Very nice shooting...that NXS is definitely the way to go (I’ve had one on my wish list for awhile)! Now you need to add the 2nd video making taking that same shot with the muzzlestuffer mentioned above!

Very nice shooting...that NXS is definitely the way to go (I’ve had one on my wish list for awhile)! Now you need to add the 2nd video making taking that same shot with the muzzlestuffer mentioned above!

This Nightforce NXS is the Kitty’s “Meow” :cool: They are EXPENSIVE, With Certain things I believe you get what you pay for, this being 1 of them things :lewis: Just before this Nightforce i had a 1,000 Dollar Vortex Viper PST Gen 2, It lasted 2, Maybe 3 outings on my Knight Mountaineer and it Fell apart, Broke internally

Making that shot with my open Sights Muzzleloader is DEFINATELY Doable, But it will take a Much Bigger Target, I can’t even See the Gong Target Above with my Naked eye, 1,100 Yards is a POKE out there :)

Latest posts

Back