45/70 lever action muzzleloader

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

King68

Reaction score
Im new here but have shot black powder for over 40 years. Mostly muzzle loader rifles love target shooting, squirrel hunting, and deer and hog hunting with muzzleloaders. Never got a hog but many squirrel with the 32 cal Thompson I had, and several deer with the 50 cal CVA. Don't get to hunt much anymore Agent Orange causing me a lot of problems right now. My name is Gary King, I'm 68 years old and at present living in a unassisted living apartment.

Dose anyone have or know of a 45/70 muzzleloader in a lever action? my friend has one but I can not seem to locate one on the internet. He did say his gun broker had to search 15 different gun stores to find one. It was a new muzzleloader not used. I will have to contact him for the Maker of this weapon.
If anyone knows any think about this lever action 45/70 muzzleloader please sent me information or post on site,

thanks

First off, Welcome to the Forum! I have never heard of the 45-70 Lever action Muzzleloader you speak of?

Welcome to the group Gary, good to have you join in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome from here as well. There are no "lever" action muzzle loaders unless you are referring to a falling block action like the T/C Omega and Knight had one too (don't recall the name).

Latest posts

Back