• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD 45 caliber projectiles.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlackSmoke

Reaction score
All sold…….

45 caliber projectiles left for sale. If they are pictured, they are available.
10.00 a box plus shipping.
If you buy them all I will pay shipping.
PM me with any questions or offers.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Blacksmoke, can you update with what you have left? Thanks
John
Sorry guys......should update every time something sells. The power belts are all sold. Everything else is still available. When something sells I will delete the photo of it. If it is still pictured it is still available.

bump....I am fresh out of 45 caliber rifles now. Motivated seller on the 45 stuff.. all offers will be considered.....

have a new MR=x in 45 cal. What would the saboted 45 cal go for with shipping to Nebraska. Hell I have 45 T/c white mountain Carbine. I would consider all the .45 cal stuff let me know. I have some money burning a hole in my pocket

how do I PM you with an offer on all the remainder of the 45 cal bullets. Motivated buyer-- please respond

Laudy do you see the little mail/envelope icon at the top of your screen. It should be next to your avatar. Click on it and select start a new conversation. Type in blacksmoke and his name should pop up. From there type in your message and hit send

Laudy do you see the little mail/envelope icon at the top of your screen. It should be next to your avatar. Click on it and select start a new conversation. Type in blacksmoke and his name should pop up. From there type in your message and hit send
thanks sent him a pm waiting for a reply -- found a sneaker that Mother does not know about --- it is burning a hole in my pocket. hahaha

You'll have a red notification next to the envelope when he replies. He was quick to respond to my PM when he first posted.

He was last on today at 1237.

You'll have a red notification next to the envelope when he replies. He was quick to respond to my PM when he first posted.

He was last on today at 1237.
Thanks for the help I think those 38/357 saboted rounds would shoot well in my Mr-x and the other maxi balls would perform in my T/C White Mountain Carbine that I have never fired. Might make my grandson his first 45 cal deer rifle with those maxi balls. we will see if he gets back to me and thanks for your help.

Latest posts

Back