• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD 45 cal Bergara Encore ML barrel

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfer

Reaction score
Have a 45 cal Bergara Encore ML barrel. 28", 1/28 twist, 209 ignition, black, fluted, breechplug fitted with vent liner, standard breechplug including 1/2" X 1/4" drive socket for installation and removal, not the quick removal type breech plug in new mfg ML barrels. Only shot 9 times for sight in and function testing. Only with Blackhorn 209. Cleaned and currently in sleeve with Barricade protection. $220 plus shipping TYD. Post PM to me on this forum and I'll be glad to send pictures and answer questions. Wolfer

Barrel shot just fine. Currently thinning the armory of items I'll probably never shoot again. Have 4 SML of 45 cal and 2 SML 50 cal so smokers not used any more. The barrel was a good shooter, boresighted it and then 3 groups of 3 to get to 0 and it shot very good. Just no use for it now and somebody can make use of it. W

I sent you a PM yesterday, not sure if you got it. Let me know if you didn't.

Barrel SPF. will post when final sale complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back