.451 Super 91 Value

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JHM

Reaction score
DWB,s
What is a used pristine .451 Super 91 worth today? I have a black iced safe queen that is gathering dust.

It's worth as much as anyone is willing to pay...

300-500 would be my guess , seems lots don't like old technology,they'd rather have the latest and greatest .

I paid just under $500 for my black iced .451 S91 several years ago and that's NIB w/o scope. Since its been shot, but still pristine, I wouldn't take less than $450 for yours. Mine is not for sale an never will be as long as I'm above ground! :)

Thank you for the feedback. If it’s only worth
$450 now I am going to hang on to it. I’m sure I would regret selling it.

JHM said:
Thank you for the feedback. If it’s only worth
$450 now I am going to hang on to it. I’m sure I would regret selling it.
Sometimes on gunbroker you find someone who don’t like to lose a bid , that old eBay mentality , then you might get a lot more . Overall 450 is a fair price.

toytruck said:
I paid just under $500 for my black iced .451 S91 several years ago and that's NIB w/o scope. Since its been shot, but still pristine, I wouldn't take less than $450 for yours. Mine is not for sale an never will be as long as I'm above ground! :)
Can I have first dibs when you are ded?

The warden said you can have mine now, I said easy beauty full.

flounder said:
toytruck said:
Can I have first dibs when you are ded?
You might have some competition from my son.... :lol: :lol:

Back