Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyone have a extra .451 they want to get rid of, would of put in classifieds but figured all the White guys are here.. mods if need be delete and I will put it there.

I posted looking for one last spring and was told I wouldn't find one, it took about 3 weeks but I found one. Been 6 or 8 Iv seen seen sold here and elsewhere since. Keep some money stashed and be ready when they pop up because they go in minutes you will find one.

LOL thats my story too. as SOON as you get tired of looking and spend that money...on some other gun or something. One will pop up. But while your ready lookin and able.... :huh?: :drinkers:

Yeah story of my life, just like custom recurves as soon as I quit looking for one and spend the money 1or 2 of the exact specs, woods etc comes up for sale..
I guess I can always shoot the big .45 conicals in a sabot out of the .504 White, pushed a few different combos thru the bore and found a few that fit about perfect and should shoot decent.. just kind of defeats the purpose of having a slip fit conical shooter :)

Squeeze said:
LOL thats my story too. as SOON as you get tired of looking and spend that money...on some other gun or something. One will pop up. But while your ready lookin and able.... :huh?: :drinkers:

Yep that’s how it is for me. I just purchased a 54 cal Renegade and when I saw the heading of this post I was afraid to open it. Glad to see you are just looking for one as we all are.

I've been looking for one for Ed too. Thought I had one a few weeks back, locally, but it wasn't in very good shape (.451 S91) and wasn't taken care of like I was told. I have two so not interested, but if a nice .451 comes up keep Ed in mind. :yeah:

Hard to tell much from that picture and it says he won't ship. How far are you from Vinton, VA. toytruck?

Ed...if you don't mind pristine .451 S91s....I may have found you the Holy Grail. Not mine, but a friend of mine. Send me a PM with your phone number.

I might include that this gun will probably be offered to Ed exclusively. I just happened upon it this weekend. I'm the "middle" guy. Once Ed and the seller communicate...it's up to them whether they seal a deal or not. I will tell you guys, that the owner of this rifle was one of the original members on the DWB site.

good deal hope Ed gets it.

Batchief909 said:
Ed...if you don't mind pristine .451 S91s....I may have found you the Holy Grail. Not mine, but a friend of mine. Send me a PM with your phone number.

I might include that this gun will probably be offered to Ed exclusively. I just happened upon it this weekend. I'm the "middle" guy. Once Ed and the seller communicate...it's up to them whether they seal a deal or not. I will tell you guys, that the owner of this rifle was one of the original members on the DWB site.

I have an unfired G series Whitetail in .410 that might need a new home. I probably have the original box and paperwork with it too if there's any interest.

Back