• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

.50 Cal Pedersoli Traditional Hawken Hunter

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Idaholewis

Reaction score
I have decided to let go of a Few Guns that I Just don’t shoot, Most of you that know me, Know that I am a DieHard Thompson Center Hawken & Renegade Guy, They are my Bread & Butter ”Go To” Guns, I RARELY shoot anything Besides Them

I got this Rifle Brand New Unfired, I have only shot this Rifle 1 time (6-8 Shots Maybe?) it shot Very Well. It was Thoroughly Cleaned and Put away. It is a .50 Cal 1:24 Twist, Definitely a Bullet Rifle.

I want 500.00 for the Rifle, and You Pay Actual Shipping & insurance Cost

Looks just like this
https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1022200073
Here is the Rifle the 1 time i shot it

Last edited by a moderator:
Your settings don't allow me to start a private conversation with you...

Your post says withdrawn. Did you decide not to sell this Pedersoli? Still have it? Or do you have a T/C Hawken or Renegade you'd like to part with?

Your settings don't allow me to start a private conversation with you...

Your post says withdrawn. Did you decide not to sell this Pedersoli? Still have it? Or do you have a T/C Hawken or Renegade you'd like to part with?

Pretty sure he sold it

Back