.50 G series for .41?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigcountry86

Reaction score
Hunter here in Va and this year is the first year they’ve allowed the .41 to be used legally for deer. Just curious if anyone had a .410 white they’d want to part with in trade for a g series whitetail .50. I know there is a value difference between the 2 in the white seekers so I would be open to cash difference on my end for the swap. I know it’s a long shot but wanted to post just to see what the results brought up.

Good luck in finding a 410. A few members like myself are sitting on them but someone might be willing to part with one. Doc always claimed that these were the most accurate caliber rifles of all that he built.

Greg

Kinda wish I hadn't sold my Whitetail .410. At the time VA didn't allow anything below .45 cal. I already had a .451 and .504 Whites that were killing deer. Just meant more bullets, different loading jag, etc. At least I got my $$$ back in the rifle.

True! I had one and picked it up cheap years back and same thing sold it due to not being able to use it to hunt with and now they’re near impossible to find.

Latest posts

Back