500 Yards, STOCK 1:48 Twist TC Renegade .50 Cal

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If u r referring to my post in some way. Get your ass down here to mo. U can sleep on couch. I'll even feed u. This is show me state. We can put it back on and bring your bullshit meter. When we're done I want a written apology on this forum! And by the way . I've been casting for quite some time. The way u treat your moilds with all that heat is just plain silly. U get your stuff at baco. Get Dave to give u a lesson on pre heating his moulds. Just my 2 cents. U ain't old enough to have been at this a long time. Sonny lol. If its u in them videos.

By the way, while your here we'll bring out my brother's custom .308 bench rest rifle. We shoot at close pins on a wire at 500. Let's see how u fair. I'm right here son. U can use our gun also so its fair. I'll be sure to invite lots of vlub members for a picture of winner.

FACT is, You were caught Lying, Now you are like a Rat in a Live Trap trying to figure a way out. Squirm and Wiggle away you Lying *****

Fact is I have not lied about anything! Bring your cheap ass down here. We will have a shooting contest. With real rifles. Not this cheap ass eBay and pawn shop cobbled together stuff. U sure r just wrong! Only thing seems your good at is taking pictures of your self and bragging on line. People have been doing what u r for over 150 years. Since the queen of England commissioned a long range rifle. U compare yourself to Dave at baco. However u shoot from almost prone. And use a rear rest. By the way if your gonna compare yourself to someone. Try compare your self to doc. I believe he actually out shot Dave. Only his hits didn't count because they didn't unlock the target. How have I miss lead any one sonny? U sure r just an inflated ego. Lmao. Bring your money when u come. Gonna enjoy taking it. Do u feel lucky punk, well do ya? Anyone can doctor video! Remember u started this. U just poked the bear boy.

U see and hear things that aren't there. Looking to erode r sniff out something to discredit others. So u can feel better about your self. Probably why u got all those tattoos lol. Bring it! I can see the guys at Buffalo arms cringing from here, at the way u stress and over heat there moulds.lmao.

COME ON GUYS... As entertaining as this argument is. It is neither productive or going to resolve anything. Don't turn this forum into a trash fest, trying to tear everyone else down who happens to think or do a little differently than you do

Your cool mallards. Lmao. When he gets thison skinned I'll bring him another! Lol. Darn kids

If he's wondering how I know so much about him and baco. It's ain't cause I got a crystal ball. People talk. Lol. They just try to be polite about it. Been buying from Dave since his warehouse was his kitchen pantry.lol. he supplies a much beloved product. That u once waited 6 months r had to have made to get. There great people. R we really supposed to believe lewis fired one shot at 1200 yards. Made a adjustment and hit steel at 1200 with 2nd shot? Sounds like he's full of it. Dave will shoot against him any day. As long as the playing field is fair. Just sticks. No rear rest and no rear bag. No truck hood to lay on either. Just sticks and seat of your pants. My apologies for my language now that I'm not on fire lol. Kid just lit my fuss. Being polite doesn't cost anything. First lesson I had knocked In to me as a child. Please forgive my momentary madness. And pass the popcorn. Lmao.

Its as believable as shooting 4.5 inch groups at 450 yards with cobbled together sights... And I didn't call you out about it because if that's your word than that's your word. I am not taking either side but I will say you've been a member for 3 weeks and lewis has been a member for 5 years. A lot of guys on this forum have had first had experience of Lewis helping them out. Where it only took you 33 messages to get into a full blown argument with someone a lot of people on this forum respect

My my potty mouth. Lol. I'm not ruining anything. U just went ape for no good reason. There r no lies hear. Just made a post of what we did. U took it to another level. Because u can't handle not being special. Lol. What u do isn't hard. Just takes practice and the will to stay at it. U think your something special. Your not. U just have good eyes and some cheap guns you've cobbled together of the net. And bought a couple nice barrels to stick on them. U did buy a nice set of aperture sights thou. Credit were Credit is due.lol. there as reasons u just keep mouthing off. Lol. And haven't takin my invitation to come on down. And shoot close pins with a real riffle. You either can't afford it r just just think you'd loose. And the thought of being out done by a old man is just more than u could bare. Sadly u just r making this forum a distasteful place today with your name calling and accusation of people concocting lies. Why aren't u at work? I'm retired. What u unemployed? R just caring your phone in pocket? Sonny u ain't special. And I'm not a lier. So get over yourself. Lmao

If u guys think 4 1/2. Inch group at 400 to 450 is really doing something it isn't. Just means u have accurate rifle and practice with it. There was nothing in my post to support I was lying. Geez. Maybe I buy some video equipment. Show u my brother busting close pins at 500. Geez. I'm not the one that started this. Lewis is. That's the facts.

I have never claimed to be anything special, i am just a guy in North Idaho that Lives & Loves Shooting Blackpowder, I am one of the 1st to Jump in and help anyone that asks, I have spent endless hours, and 100s of Dollars helping others, I get along fine with everyone, But i DESPISE a Liar and will call them out when spotted (Which is precisely what happened here with you). What i do is 100% Legitimate, Contact Dave & Jim of Buffalo Arms and ask them about me? I was just there and spent 130 Bucks at around 11:30 this Morning, I stood and Visited with Jim while i was there.

FACT is, you are a LIAR, And i caught you doing it, and called you out on it.

If u guys think 4 1/2. Inch group at 400 to 450 is really doing something it isn't. Just means u have accurate rifle and practice with it. There was nothing in my post to support I was lying. Geez. Maybe I buy some video equipment. Show u my brother busting close pins at 500. Geez. I'm not the one that started this. Lewis is. That's the facts.
Go back and read your messages from other boards (I did), all you do is brag about how well you can "cast a bullet, who you know, how many guns you have, what is the best this or that". I have a strong suspicion people don't like you, generally speaking. I know you'll just brag about how many friends you have or who your friends are. To show me I'm wrong...but people don't like a bragger...people don't like other people who are know it all...people don't like people who constantly argue even when they are wrong.... SOUND LIKE ANYONE. So go ahead and attack me too. I'm sure you will

This sounds a LOT like Roger Johnson of Rushville Nebraska, Mods/Admins Look up Smokepole61s ip address and see if that is where it’s coming from? If so, i will show you a WHOLE bunch of stuff on Him

Apr 29, 2021
S
Smokepole 61

JoinedMar 23, 2021Messages70Reaction score12Points8
Hello yes it is possible to cast very good long range bullets. If I can do it u sure can. U will need some things like pot heat source etc. U can go cheap at first. Lyman makes a great little kit. With 20 pound pot. Electric. A good mould will cost u more than the kit. U can start out with cheap lyman mould and practice. If u like it get a good mould. Baco makes the ones I use. Look at u tube r on this forum r others. Fellow goes by Idaho Lewis. Watch him shoot 1200 yards. And yes he makes his bullets. As long as your gun doesn't have one of the bullet guiding r quick loading muzzles u should be fine. A faster twist barrel is a must for truly long range shooting. However I have shot 1&48 twist barrels in 50 cal. To 500. U can't use long bullets and it's picky about what u feed it .can be done though. I've done it with 460 grain no excuse bullets and a tc renegade. 50 with 1&48 twist also there old long range hunter barrel. It's fast twist. Lost of custom barrels available. Just about any type of muzzleloader will shoot lead with the proper powder charge it likes. Soft bullets around 1200 to 1350 fish r the easiest to get to shoot for beginners usually. U can run lead much faster but that's more for experienced caster in my humble opinion. Get the things for beginners and have fun. In a couple years you'll be casting and shooting great probably. Just takes time and practice. I don't suggest bullet guiding muzzles r quick load muzzles for this. I pull my hair out with them lol.

Latest posts

Back