• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

53 lbs. of Lead to trade for ???

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Probably just for Western Montana and Northern Idaho patrons since shipping is out (I'm in Helena). Idaholewis?

Years ago I was given 53.6 lbs. of lead from the East Helena smelter. One large chunk and two smaller chunks cast off of the larger chunk (I tried weighting some rowing oars but it wasn't a great solution). I assume that is pure lead, but I have no idea whether that's true.

Please PM me if you're interested...

Attachments

• Lead.JPG
    Lead.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Probably just for Western Montana and Northern Idaho patrons since shipping is out (I'm in Helena). Idaholewis?

Years ago I was given 53.6 lbs. of lead from the East Helena smelter. One large chunk and two smaller chunks cast off of the larger chunk (I tried weighting some rowing oars but it wasn't a great solution). I assume that his is pure lead, but I have no idea whether that's true.

Please PM me know if you're interested...
Flat rate priority up to 70LBS /$13.00 anywhere/Ed

I have shipped lead twice
First time in a small flat rate box and it disintegrated before it reached its destination. Second time was in a medium flat rate box with a strong wooden box inside, that one made it. I marked it HEAVY so some postal worker wouldn't be caught off guard.

Back