• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE 700ml take off, misc parts including bolt added

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jlink

Supporter
Supporting member
Reaction score
Is there any interest in a Blued 50 cal 700ml take off? I have scrubbed it out it has minor pitting from previous owner. IF its nothing than a tomato stake spring is just around the corner. I can send pictures of bore if there is interest.

OK, cleaning out my 700ml parts, now would like to sell as a package, I have the following.
3 700ml breech plugs with nibbles, I have been able to remove all the nipples and grease them, 1 looks almost new, 1 has use, and the 3rd one shows a good deal of use and has corrosion on it
2 firing pins and springs
1 Black synthetic stock with ramrod
and one complete bolt, the bolt handle was broken off, I had a friend reattach the bolt. It functions as it should but does set a little higher than an original. I have this cross posted on another site. If buyer is local to Northern Va I have caps that can go with this bundle. Asking $200 shipped OBO

Attachments

• image6.jpeg
    image6.jpeg
    127.8 KB · Views: 0
  • image5.jpeg
    image5.jpeg
    146.5 KB · Views: 0
  • image4 (2).jpeg
    image4 (2).jpeg
    114.5 KB · Views: 0
  • image3 (2).jpeg
    image3 (2).jpeg