750 Yard .308 (Camera Zoom Test)

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Idaholewis

Reaction score
I am gearing up to start shooting long range Open Sight Sidelock Muzzleloader (and Scoped White Super 91 .451 :)) Anyway, my purpose for this morning’s Video was to See if my Little Camera would Pick up a 750 Yard 8” Steel Gong Hit? I am happy to say it will :lewis: Muzzleloaders coming up next.

I don’t like to shoot much Scope stuff, it’s WAY to easy for me to get use to them, and then it’s a REAL BOOGER on me to Transition back to my Open Sights. This stuff is NO CHALLENGE with a Scope, Open sights is where it’s at :lewis:

My Target is actually 760 Yards with my Leica Range Finder. If you look closely you can see the Vapor Trail from my Bullet.

Thats so cool when you can see the arch of the vapor trail! I think the camera test should be considered a success.

nice shootin! Did you ever try the White? I thought you had said you got rid of that gun a while ago. I know this post is a year old, just wonderin' if you tried it before you got rid of it....

Latest posts

Back