800, 900 & 1,000yds in June.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Again we will be shooting with the BPCR folks. Rules as I understand it currently, are the same as last year. I cut this from last year..........

Screenshot 2023-04-21 220259.jpg

Sounds well organized. I had my fill of competitive shooting back in the mid-80s shooting rimfire and CF rifles. I shoot strictly for my own enjoyment now either alone or with a friend. I we have a lot of fun.
(i.e.: If we're out with the flinters and sighting in a rifle and I were to get a flash in the pan my buddy on the spotting scope will say something like "I didn't see where that one went"!

Ordered 300 more of the 350gr XLD's. Getting excited about shooting. Cold wind today but, I sent 75 rounds of .22rf on the backyard range at the gong. Ping, ping.......... LOL
Trigger time. Nothing like it!

First long range rounds of the season. Lots of room for improvement. Trigger time............. :)
First 2 rounds were the low ones, then I scattered 3 rounds and had a little better luck with the last 4.

Attachments

• thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 2
Almost ready for the trip. Everything that needs to go is in the main garage and will be loaded tomorrow. Just the personal things to finish putting together.
My plans are to have everything loaded tomorrow and head out very early Friday morning for the 8hr drive to Camp Atterbury and my motel. I'll spend Friday and Saturday nights there, and after the relays on Sunday, head to my motel in Batesville. I'll spend a couple nights there and head to Friendship early in the morning.
This should be another great time shooting.

I know its expensive and it takes time and in most cases a lot of travel, but there are only 3 of us registered for the inline match. 17 are registered for BPCR.
We need shooters to keep this going...............

Wishing you the best Encore. Bring home some ribbon with metal attached!

Back