A good ML essentials pouch?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

porkchop401

Reaction score
Fellas, I am looking for a pouch / bag that can be attached to my main pack and my belt that will hold the folowing,.

4 ready loads
Powder measure
10 primers in a bag
10 bullets in a bag
Medicine bottle with powder
Patches
Jag
Brush
Breech plug tool
This container is in addition to what I carry on a rifle elk hunt. And can simply be stored with my ML when not required. Any suggestions on what you fellas use for storing and organizing your required ml specific accessory's is appreciated.

I'm a bit OCD about organization in my shooting pouch, so I really like bags with at least a divider and another small pocket in it. Many "Fowler" bags have extra compartments that help for organization. Buffalo Arms has a Fowler bag for around 100 bucks that looks pretty nice for organizing, but I don't believe it has belt loops. It is a strap style that is made to be worn over your head/arm and hang at your side.

White rifles used to sell a real nice one if you can find one mine is perfect for that stuff but I always keep three white superchargers in my vest pocket and my primers hanging around my neck be surprised how fast you can reload!!

I also have the hornady butt stock accessories holder can't remember the exact name but those are super handy for keeping your stuff in very convenient and it's right there !!

Fellas, I am looking for a pouch / bag that can be attached to my main pack and my belt that will hold the folowing,.

4 ready loads
Powder measure
10 primers in a bag
10 bullets in a bag
Medicine bottle with powder
Patches
Jag
Brush
Breech plug tool
This container is in addition to what I carry on a rifle elk hunt. And can simply be stored with my ML when not required. Any suggestions on what you fellas use for storing and organizing your required ml specific accessory's is appreciated.
Check out hornady web site they call them cheek piece for your butt stock 49.99 you might find cheaper but I have one on every one of my guns !!

Back