A little humor

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look at the stem end. Carefully. As well as the count.

Another math...……...
As they say, beggars can't be choosers, in fact begger takes what they can get. A begger on the street can make one cigarette out of every 6 cigarette butts he finds. After one whole day of searching and checking public ashtrays the begger finds a total of 72 cigarette butts. How many cigarettes can he make and smoke from the butts he found?

There are no implicit rules because you are dealing with a fluid evolving language. You can not assume anything because you are dealing with math. This is a problem that has more than one correct answer. It is also a psych test almost as much as a math or story problem. All the answers CAN be correct. Depends on WHO as well as the question itself.
Now this is comin from a guy thats wall calendar still reads September 2019
I'm just now reading this answer all worked out post.
Thats just F'd up about them elephants man! So, unless ya weren't blazin a doobie at the powerlines daily mini kegger & smoke in behind the highschool & completely effin missed the class the day they taught " explicit & implicit concepts & their uses in our future daily lives " LIKE I DID, you're just gonna be a lost sheep with this one. Bah Baahh lol How the heck are we or them dang elephants suppose to know if they saw the same two monkeys or a dozen different monkeys???? And I won't go there with that " well, all monkeys look alike " racial profiling stuff either LMFAO
Seriously now, Yes my awesome brotha, you NAILED IT ONCE AGAIN! It is more of a psych test as it is an intellectual, cognitive abilities, & critical thinking test as it is a basic math test. And can be correct with more than one answer, from more than one perspective.

I guess I posted to many, now I have no clue what anyone is answering.
Heck ENCORE50A I was lookin at deerlessbobs post of 96 & naturally went school if any did he go to BC I was still tryin to work out how many monkeys them dang elephants REALLY SAW...... UNTIL I saw it was an answer to a completely different question. Only then did I get to ponderin not how many questions you've posted after the first one ( I think lol) but how long I've been chasin my own tail around the back 40 myself. Thanks for the great questions. Humor - is CONTAGIOUS

Back