A little humor

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another math...……...
As they say, beggars can't be choosers, in fact begger takes what they can get. A begger on the street can make one cigarette out of every 6 cigarette butts he finds. After one whole day of searching and checking public ashtrays the begger finds a total of 72 cigarette butts. How many cigarettes can he make and smoke from the butts he found?
14. 72 found butts yields 12 "new" cigarettes, which when smoked yield another 12 butts from which he can fabricate 2 more smokes.

Ninering, I want you to know I enjoyed all three times I was in the sixth grade. 😀
That's awesome you went so far. After the 3rd time thru 3rd grade they told me I was still gonna be a 3rd grader next yr too, I got pissed right off, lit up a Marlboro on the way to my truck & went to the titty bar for the rest of the day. That's when I graduated lmfao
Thanks for the Awesome post

Here's one you've probably heard:
Two men walk into a bar. One says to the other: " That man at the bar looks familiar do you recognize him?" The other man says: "I know him and I'll give you a clue so you can figure out who he is.
Brothers and sisters I have non but that man's father is my father's son. Who is he?"

That's awesome you went so far. After the 3rd time thru 3rd grade they told me I was still gonna be a 3rd grader next yr too, I got pissed right off, lit up a Marlboro on the way to my truck & went to the titty bar for the rest of the day. That's when I graduated lmfao
Thanks for the Awesome post
OK, you win! You are hereby awarded the Education Avoidance award! 🤣😂

Some of my unit in Germany was sent to Normandy in 1994 to set up and support events commemorating the 50th anniversary of Operation Overlord. We had some free time one evening for dinner in Bayeux, and I was elected to translate the menu and help everyone order because I'd had 3 years of French 1 in high school.

Here's one you've probably heard:
Two men walk into a bar. One says to the other: " That man at the bar looks familiar do you recognize him?" The other man says: "I know him and I'll give you a clue so you can figure out who he is.
Brothers and sisters I have non but that man's father is my father's son. Who is he?"
Grandpaw

Some of my unit in Germany was sent to Normandy in 1994 to set up and support events commemorating the 50th anniversary of Operation Overlord. We had some free time one evening for dinner in Bayeux, and I was elected to translate the menu and help everyone order because I'd had 3 years of French 1 in high school.
Thats really cool & much respect. I'm 1/2 German. I've been thru southern Germany/Bavaria as a kid ( we were raised speaking both languages) & my youngest brother served 22yrs combat mos & ret as CW3 to northern Germany off the north sea. So I've seen some of that out there as well ( in Dec - Jan ) too. I got to see a tiny bit of Amsterdam on a long layover once. I've ridden Harleys with my best friend across England too, & rode to Stonehenge as well. But I never got to make it to Scotland or across the channel though. I loved traveling across England & the ppl were fantastic to us everywhere we went. I do not hear the same about France. I'd rather visit Belgium than France personally. And I'd go back to England & make it to Scotland WAY B4 I'll make another trip back to Germany.

Thats really cool & much respect. I'm 1/2 German. I've been thru southern Germany/Bavaria as a kid ( we were raised speaking both languages) & my youngest brother served 22yrs combat mos & ret as CW3 to northern Germany off the north sea. So I've seen some of that out there as well ( in Dec - Jan ) too. I got to see a tiny bit of Amsterdam on a long layover once. I've ridden Harleys with my best friend across England too, & rode to Stonehenge as well. But I never got to make it to Scotland or across the channel though. I loved traveling across England & the ppl were fantastic to us everywhere we went. I do not hear the same about France. I'd rather visit Belgium than France personally. And I'd go back to England & make it to Scotland WAY B4 I'll make another trip back to Germany.
I recall the French locals around St. Laurent-sur-Mer being rather stereotypically spiky toward younger Yanks like me, but they seemed quite kind and welcoming to the older guys who came wearing Ruptured Ducks and especially Purple Hearts. Anyone wearing a ribbon, medal, or fourragere in colors of the Croix de Guerre was hailed as a returning hero as well, especially by those who were old enough to have remembered Nazi occupation. And that was good enough for me. But they were generally inhospitable enough to young bucks like me that the trip nixed any personal desire I might have had to visit their country on my own dime thereafter. Shame, too - my family name hails from the Franconian contingent of 16th century Alsace-Lorraine. Wearing it on my shirt didn't help, though.

Another math...……...
As they say, beggars can't be choosers, in fact begger takes what they can get. A begger on the street can make one cigarette out of every 6 cigarette butts he finds. After one whole day of searching and checking public ashtrays the begger finds a total of 72 cigarette butts. How many cigarettes can he make and smoke from the butts he found?
14?

Back