• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE A Pair of Super Safaris

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have for sale two Factory White Super Safaris. One is in .504 cal and unfired. It comes with Lyman SMET 57 target style peep and Lyman front globe with inserts. The other is in .410cal and has been shot but is in excellent condition. (pictured scope, rings, and bases not included). 1000.00 each or 1800.00 for the pair plus shipping. I know it's a lot but you would be hard pressed to find the same rifles in the same condition. I will send additional pics upon request.20200921_174513 (002).jpg As usual, my same MM guarantee applies. Three day non fire inspection, if you don't like it, send it back.

I have for sale two Factory White Super Safaris. One is in .504 cal and unfired. It comes with Lyman SMET 57 target style peep and Lyman front globe with inserts. The other is in .410cal and has been shot but is in excellent condition. (pictured scope, rings, and bases not included). 1000.00 each or 1800.00 for the pair plus shipping. I know it's a lot but you would be hard pressed to find the same rifles in the same condition. I will send additional pics upon request.View attachment 11015 As usual, my same MM guarantee applies. Three day non fire inspection, if you don't like it, send it back.
Hi Do you still have the .410 or is it sold? Thanks Mike

I have for sale two Factory White Super Safaris. One is in .504 cal and unfired. It comes with Lyman SMET 57 target style peep and Lyman front globe with inserts. The other is in .410cal and has been shot but is in excellent condition. (pictured scope, rings, and bases not included). 1000.00 each or 1800.00 for the pair plus shipping. I know it's a lot but you would be hard pressed to find the same rifles in the same condition. I will send additional pics upon request.View attachment 11015 As usual, my same MM guarantee applies. Three day non fire inspection, if you don't like it, send it back.
Thats not a bad deal considering people are paying 1500 or so for a CVA Paramount pro. I would take these two over the CVA any day .
unfortunately I dont have the money at the moment .
If they are around at tax time then I will , so you guys want them you better jump on them before I get money :):)

Latest posts

Back