Accurate Molds Customer Service

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know I had an issue with my 45-340I mold that I ordered from Accurate Molds. I contacted Tom and he instructed me to send the mold back. He in turn sent me a new mold and reimbursed me what it cost to send the old mold back. That to me is Customer Service and standing behind your product!

Kudos to you Tom! If Idaholewis ever designs another "I" mold for the 45 I'll be sure to order one. Unless someday I come across some play money and buy a 50 cal TC Renegade? :D

I ordered a mould from them about a month ago. I'm anxious to get it.

What mold or mould 😁 did you order?

BXhxKJ5.jpg

I just got my mould I had made from Brooks mould a 442 ,545gr. Flat base ,creedmoore nose made by Brooks mould , absolutely perfect, just over three weeks from the day I orderd it. He will make them to what ever nose design you whant on them,gg or pp.he send the mould back with a bullet made by it and a bullet still in the mold with sprue still attached. 200 includes shipping.

I just got my mould I had made from Brooks mould a 442 ,545gr. Flat base ,creedmoore nose made by Brooks mould , absolutely perfect, just over three weeks from the day I orderd it. He will make them to what ever nose design you whant on them,gg or pp.he send the mould back with a bullet made by it and a bullet still in the mold with sprue still attached. 200 includes shipping.
Yup right up there price wise with BACO which is why I just ordered another mold from Tom @ Accurate /Ed

Yep ,but I need to be shooting now, not over two months from now. My next mould if not a time factor ,I will do a accurate mould.
I understand that for sure ,I was once guilty of the same but no more ! My current mold from accurate I have shot for 2 weeks (way behind on range time) the 40 sabot bullet shoots lites out @ 190 yds (our short range) but I need the next size up for the 500yd will not be shooting long till June with all the cold/rain and I got others till the new one arrives./Ed

As everyone knows i am a BIG Fan of Accurate Bullet Molds, i have had several Custom Molds made by Tom, I own MANY Accurate Bullet Molds. That said, They are NOT in the same League as my BACO Molds, Not even Close.

Have you ever seen me use 1 of my Accurate Mold Bullets in my SERIOUS Long Range, Target Shoots? NOPE, And you won’t

Last edited:
Back