Added another .45 Accurate Mold to the Stable

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey lewis I know your looking of mel Doyle’s number is 208 686 1006. His wife will probably answer he usually is in the shop. Leave a message and they will return your phone call. There great people(older in age)

Thank you Kory! I will be getting in touch with him, I should have a New Rice 1-24 Twist .50 Cal Barrel Fairly soon now :lewis:

You will like Mel. He's done a BUNCH of work for me. Hard to get ahold of sometimes, but a #1 guy!

You bet man! Any time just glade to give back a little where I can! I can’t wait for the lead pot video and more shooting vids. And of corse to see that new barrel in action soon. Let me know if I can do anything els.

You bet man! Any time just glade to give back a little where I can! I can’t wait for the lead pot video and more shooting vids. And of corse to see that new barrel in action soon. Let me know if I can do anything els.

When i get over this Covid 19 Crap we will have to get together, This Spring for Sure :lewis: The Wife & i are in Quarantine right now, She can’t get away from me for 10 Full Days, What a ***** that’s gotta be:roll:

I will be down there in Hayden/Cda Next month, probably several times this Winter to Ice Fish (Hopefully we get good ice for it) I could bring you some bullets to try in your Rice 45 Cal :lewis:

Yeah man I will keep you posted on the situation. Hope your getting better any ways. Time to spend in the shop casting lol

Back