Adjusting Konuspro 275

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andcoshooter

Reaction score
Greetings all. I am new to muzzleloading and shooting in general. I just received my CVA optima V2 with Konus pro 3 x 9 scope. Unfortunately, the manual isn’t very helpful when talking about setting the magnification level I see the zoom ring and it has a locking screw. I assume I just take out the screw or loosen it and set my magnification. My question is does the locking screw always have to be re-engaged? So basically, this is a set magnification scope not easily adjusted?

Thanks in advance for the help

Welcome from Michigan, the zoom ring should turn without any adjustments to any screws. It may be a little (or a lot) stiff but you should be able to turn it with your fingers.

Go give it a try and let me know.

Welcome! Snapbang is correct. Sounds like the power selector ring is just really stiff (unless something is defective). That screw on the ring just holds it in place - you shouldn’t have to loosen it.

Welcome from Michigan, the zoom ring should turn without any adjustments to any screws. It may be a little (or a lot) stiff but you should be able to turn it with your fingers.

Go give it a try and let me know.
Wow worked like a charm! I was just cautious about really putting pressure to it because I assumed the screw was keeping it from turning. I very glad I found this forum being new to ML. I have already learned a ton by reading threads. BTW I'm in East Texas.

I have a few Konus scopes and I really like them. I believe mine are the M30 models and have an illuminated center dot in the crosshairs. Great for hunting in low light.

Back