All dressed up and ready for the range.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris W.

Reaction score
Finally got around to setting up the Ultra-lite this afternoon. Topped it off with a Murphy Precision rail. Warne steel rings and a 2-10×40 Burris Signature HD. Even with the steel rail and rings, I'm pleased with the overal weight of the setup. It feels great. Looking forward to seeing what it'll do at the range this week. That reminds me.....I've got some 265 gr Fury STBs I need to size at some time in the next few days.

Attachments

• 20210528_165121.jpg
    20210528_165121.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 148
Finally got around to setting up the Ultra-lite this afternoon. Topped it off with a Murphy Precision rail. Warne steel rings and a 2-10×40 Burris Signature HD. Even with the steel rail and rings, I'm pleased with the overal weight of the setup. It feels great. Looking forward to seeing what it'll do at the range this week. That reminds me.....I've got some 265 gr Fury STBs I need to size at some time in the next few days.
Is that the brown stock, looks a little darker than the tan ,I like it

How are liking the Burris signature HD scope? I’ve heard good things
So far, I'm pretty impressed with it. Eye relief is good. Sight picture is bright and clear throughout the entire magnification range with a good field of view. I'm typically not a huge fan of ballistic reticles but I'm liking the ballistic E3 reticle.

Back