Another FYI

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If there was any in stock, they are gone now. That is an excellent price on a great muzzleloading pistol.

CVA has discontinued the Optima Pistols and Scout Pistols. I guess they are a niche product, and they can't make the rifles fast enough.

If you see one, and want one, buy one. Most of the new old stock are already gone everywhere. Unless you get extremely lucky, it's turning into a used market. Not many that ever shoot one are willing to let it go. I know mine will be with me to the end. Mine is what is now referred to as a V1, but it shoots as good or better than most rifles @ 50 yards, benched off a bag.

Was there really any in stock?

If there was any in stock, they are gone now. That is an excellent price on a great muzzleloading pistol.

CVA has discontinued the Optima Pistols and Scout Pistols. I guess they are a niche product, and they can't make the rifles fast enough.

If you see one, and want one, buy one. Most of the new old stock are already gone everywhere. Unless you get extremely lucky, it's turning into a used market. Not many that ever shoot one are willing to let it go. I know mine will be with me to the end. Mine is what is now referred to as a V1, but it shoots as good or better than most rifles @ 50 yards, benched off a bag.

Was there really any in stock?
None in stock at the moment, but on another site they talked like CVA was going to produce a limited quantity ????

This is what's on the other site:

The CVA Muzzleloaders Optima Pistols are only a few weeks out and they will only be available for a short time! Secure your name on one of these muzzleloaders before it's too late!

https://www.muzzle-loaders.com/cva-optima-v2-pistol-pp221sm…

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back