Another Gut Punch

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I brought my wife to the Mamograhy Center in Paris, Texas twice this week. Mammogram and Ultra Sound and a biopsy.
We got the results yesterday afternoon.
Cancer! She had breast cancer 20 years ago. Surgery, chemo, radiation treatment. She's been fine ever since.
We'll be meeting with the surgeon soon.
I guess she will be going to one of hospitals in Plano, Texas.
We've been enjoying our retirement for 3 years now.
Hopefully, we'll get through this ok and be able to enjoy many more years.
Jim
Prayers for wife and you. I went through cancer 20 yrs. ago also and more recently have/had throat cancer going on the 21st for 3rd surgery since Dec. 11th. I am glad it is me and not my wife.

I brought my wife to the Mamograhy Center in Paris, Texas twice this week. Mammogram and Ultra Sound and a biopsy.
We got the results yesterday afternoon.
Cancer! She had breast cancer 20 years ago. Surgery, chemo, radiation treatment. She's been fine ever since.
We'll be meeting with the surgeon soon.
I guess she will be going to one of hospitals in Plano, Texas.
We've been enjoying our retirement for 3 years now.
Hopefully, we'll get through this ok and be able to enjoy many more years.
Jim
Sorry to hear that bud, my best wishes for that to get irradiated again. It runs through the fathers side bigtime & has taken quite a few out. My ex fiance got breast cancer as well, which only me & one of her daughters supported her throughout. Not easy for anyone.

I am not often without words, but they fail me now. Sorry you two are going through this.

Latest posts

Back