Another guy here

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul33

Reaction score
Hello house. I'm paul first timer here. I came across this site on facebook, i hope these is the right time for me to join

I would imagine that these scamming pieces of crap, would be bragging to each other, that the double number might mean how many scams they have gotten away with. Pride among thieves if you would. I am from old school, casterate, tar and feather, then release, first offense. Cut hand off second offense. Hang them out back so road riders are not alarmed, third offense...no B.S. jail reform crap. This would make America great again....

It’s constant! I’ve had at least 9 attempts. You’d think they’d learn a little better English or at least hillbilly. That’s usually the first sign. Then if you search what you’re looking to buy in Google, they’ll use the very first picture that pops up in the search. Not even creative about it.

I hate to say it but when someone gets scammed this easy…

If you look at this guys profile.
Joins on July 25th 2021
Does not post till Aug 3rd 2021
Posted a whole 11 times
Each post was just a "Hi, Welcome to" type post.

Now while this is not all that odd i can check logs as a mod. He logged in WAY more than 11 times and his IPs were all over the USA. All looked legit too but came from lots of states. None appeared to be proxies either which was weird. So i Googled his email and it popped up as a scammer on several websites. His phone# comes back as being flagged too.

Usually when i see an IP and location bouncing around for each log in something is up. He is making quite the effort to not be tracted. I can understand wanting some privacy but this one was a bit extreme. BTW when i ban bots i use our spam clean feature which flags IPs. Well bots love to use these online proxies and so do some legit members.

Just a FYI

If you play along with guys like this without giving them any info. Keep it in PMs here as much as you can. You can invite an admin to the conversation usually when you want to end it. Then admins could have more info to work with. Sometimes they slip up and give out a critical piece of information we wont get otherwise.

Latest posts

Back