Arkansas is home!!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been working on a place in Arkansas just north of Mena, 44 acres sitting out in the national Forest not much around me but just Big woods and beautiful water, beautiful creeks and rivers,, lake ouachita's right up the road. It's gotten to where when I leave here and go back to Southeast Texas I feel like I'm leaving home,, and since I can ,I did pull the retirement early lever, moving to Arkansas ,,can't wait to get settled in. I've got a 250 yard range right out my door soon as I open the woods up a little bit I'll stretch that to three and 400 as well as a couple of national forest gun ranges within 20 minutes of where I will live. Can't wait to get settled in and start shooting again it's about to kill me now,, but you only retire and move to the hills once I hope!! Bow season starts next weekend too,,, it's really going to be rough to be able to get up every day and go hunting and fishing whenever I want to ,or Walk Right out My back door and sit down at my bench other than going to town once a week or every other week for something to eat I'm not leaving,,, I think I heard Bigfoot night before last.
Sir, you are living my dream!!! Congratulations!!

Steve

Back