Austin Halleck 320 manual

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MadscoutB5

Reaction score
I just picked myself up an A&H 320 from a pawn shop ($265 out the door with a scope & rings included). Before I put it through its paces I want to give it a thorough cleaning/maintenance check. I also want to fix the problem with the bolt being able to come out completely every time the action is cycled. Dry firing shows the bolt to be working just fine, save for that one issue.

Does anyone have a manual for this model or know where I can get one? Also, does anyone have some insight on keeping the bolt from falling out when not in battery/engaged? I'm pretty well versed in sidelocks from reenacting with a Brown Bess and hunting with a TC Hawken, but have no frame of reference with inline bolt actions.

Thanks!

Jeremy

I did a Google search and there are some out there in PDF form. No idea if they are safe to download though.

Hi Fellas, new guy here, I found you by searching for a manual for an Austin & Halleck 320, I wondered if any of you could send me one please?
Thanks, great forum!

I've been looking for an A&H manual also. Could I get a copy too please? Just bought a slightly used one as a project gun, sure is pretty. Barrel looks good but the bolt needs dis-assembly and a thorough cleaning. Missing front sight, safety is sticky, barrel mounting lug is knocked over to one side putting trigger against the stock and I think the scope mounting holes were drilled off center. Still - sure is pretty. Can't wait to get her shooting.

Hi i just got a austin halleck 320 and could anyone help me get a manual for it?

About a year ago I acquired an AH 320 SS inline muzzleloader. I also didn't get a manual with it. Could somebody post a link where I could print one off? Thanks.

BTW I'm a newbie to the muzzle loading world. I've been hunting my whole life, but never with a muzzleloader and as I've gotten older I have more time to hunt and would love to take advantage of muzzle loading season. I'm looking for more distance than my rifled shotgun and I believe this to be my solution. But the manual is nice for cleaning, dis assembly...stuff like that. But great forum!

Thanks Hal! You're a life saver. Can you recommend a starting power charge/brand and also a starting weight of a bullet/brand?

Not really. It was years ago when I had one. Post a new topic requesting loads and bullet info and some of the guys will respond.

Hey-Great-I have the Austin & Halleck 320LR as well. Any chance I could also get that owner's manual? Sure appreciate it! Thank you!

Latest posts

Back