Austin Halleck 320 manual

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hal,

I could sure use one of these manuals too! I have a 420 with the Monte Carlo stock but I'm pretty sure the manual is good for both. Thanks much.

Huff

huff143 said:
Hal,

I could sure use one of these manuals too! I have a 420 with the Monte Carlo stock but I'm pretty sure the manual is good for both. Thanks much.

Huff

Manual sent to your email address.

Hal

I am wanting to shoot a "hunter's competition" next month in Friendship, Indiana and they are requiring to have a document from the manufacturer showing the maximum powder charge for my Austin and Halleck. Does snyany in here still have a PDF or original owner manual? Any help is appreciated very much.....

I am wanting to shoot a "hunter's competition" next month in Friendship, Indiana and they are requiring to have a document from the manufacturer showing the maximum powder charge for my Austin and Halleck. Does snyany in here still have a PDF or original owner manual? Any help is appreciated very much.....

Manual sent to your email address...Hal

Latest posts

Back