• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Austin & Halleck 50 cal

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MSalyards

Reaction score
IMG_0131.JPG IMG_0133.JPG IMG_0134.JPG IMG_0135.JPG I have a Missouri made Austin & Halleck 50 cal . Comes with extra sights, (fiber optic installed) factory tools and manuel. Gun is stainless on wood and looks like a Weatherby. Asking $450 shipped.

When they were made they were the cats meow I had one it was a VG shooter But like everything else I swapped it for something else If I didn't have so many I would buy it For the occasional hunter that is a hell of a deal It sold foe double the asking price Good Luck Lou

might post pics of bore with breech plug removed and and light behind breech area..also pics of breech area etc.. always help sell a gun with detailed pics.

I'll give it a try, I'm not much with a camera. Heck I've never even shot this one. Gonna maybe give it a try this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back