Available White ML Parts

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GM54-120

Administrator
Staff member
ADMIN
Global Moderator
Supporting member
Reaction score
This is not replacement for the classified section but White parts are getting harder and harder to find. Please continue to post your own "for sales" and WTBs in the classifieds but if you find a deal, supplier or whatever someplace else this will keep it from getting buried.

Would you like the "Whites for sale on other sites" topic to be a sticky also?

EDIT: i removed the posts before Ed's part link including mine to get the relative info on top. No one did anything wrong. Just want make it easy to find without having to scroll so far down.

Last edited:
If anyone needs spare parts for their White ML’s you can reach Doc White in the evenings at 435-722-2520 or you can reach him vial email at [email protected] or [email protected] If you click on the link http://whitemuzzleloading.com/on-sale/ and scroll down to the bottom, it will list what Doc currently has available. If you don’t see what you are looking for, reach out to him via email or call to see if he can help you.

Doc is on mountain daylight time .....
Nice to see all the parts offered again.
Steve

Last edited:
Haven’t received it yet but I just bought a 97 Whitetail Hunter in .410
It has the ramrod double thimble option & I'm hoping for the 26” barrel.
I think the .410 is going to be an awesome deer killer.
2A98DC33-3960-4A38-8E44-A544334ECCD3.jpeg

It will be. When I hunted with Doc in Michigan on a preserve for Russian Boars the owner of the Preserve had a 410 and said it was one Deer killing rifle. I almost bought one from Doc on that trip but I found out I couldn’t use it during our early ML season. I should have thought about it more and used it during our regular rifle season.

It will be. When I hunted with Doc in Michigan on a preserve for Russian Boars the owner of the Preserve had a 410 and said it was one Deer killing rifle. I almost bought one from Doc on that trip but I found out I couldn’t use it during our early ML season. I should have thought about it more and used it during our regular rifle season.
Im sure glad they changed the regulations here in michigan !!! Its now legal !!! I LOVE my 410 super 91 !!!

Haven’t received it yet but I just bought a 97 Whitetail Hunter in .410
It has the ramrod double thimble option & I'm hoping for the 26” barrel.
I think the .410 is going to be an awesome deer killer.
View attachment 6682
Doc White says its more effective on deer than a 30--06 180gr out to 150 yds , then the '06 is better after that . Thats some pretty good punch !!! The 400gr 410 and the 460gr 451 are about equal in energy to 200yds . Its also the most inheriantly accurate of all the production White rifles . The 410 is no slouch !!!!!!

Last edited:
Doc White says its more effective on deer than a 30--06 180gr out to 150 yds , then the '06 is better after that . Thats some pretty good punch !!! The 400gr 410 and the 460gr 451 are about equal in energy to 200yds . Its also the most inheriantly accurate of all the production White rifles . The 410 is no slouch !!!!!!
That’s just what I’m looking for
You don’t see many 410”s & I’m a fan of “odd” calibers & wild cat cartridges
Doc has posted on his site that the 97WH was available in 451 & 504. No mention of the 410
Makes me wonder how many were built.

Greg

That’s just what I’m looking for
You don’t see many 410”s & I’m a fan of “odd” calibers & wild cat cartridges
Doc has posted on his site that the 97WH was available in 451 & 504. No mention of the 410
Makes me wonder how many were built.

Greg
The 410 was never very popular . Be my guess not many . Look over Docs site . Youll learn alot there . Much is scattered throughout his topics . Mine is a Super 91 , ss ,bell& carlson black stock , serial # 2900ish . Hunting with it right now !!! 400gr bullet , T7 3f @ 90gr is my load . Just under 1 inch @ 100 yds . Nice !!! Less powder is much smaller group but 1 inch is ok . I like the extra power 10 more gr gives me .

Last edited:
Has anyone used the Holden See Thru or IronSighter scope mount on their White? It's the scope mount set up on a raised see thru base. I think i may have found a couple new sets specifically for the s91, at an LGS. I may pick one up just to have, if some one is interested in one let me know.

Has anyone used the Holden See Thru or IronSighter scope mount on their White? It's the scope mount set up on a raised see thru base. I think i may have found a couple new sets specifically for the s91, at an LGS. I may pick one up just to have, if some one is interested in one let me know.

it would put the scope up pretty high

I had a new trigger put on my s91 by Doc awhile back, maybe a year ago. Its a modern Timney trigger, yellow anodized. Anyway while working on a new stock for it i bent the safety lever and it cracked. I emailed Timney about getting it repaired or just getting a new lever. I found that this trigger is a standard trigger they sell as the Mauser Featherweight Deluxe. For Mauser 98s. It may have had a bit of modification done to fit in to the 91. File down a hump on the top. In case anyone is looking for a new trigger for their 91.
20210308_215519.jpg20210308_215540_HDR.jpg

Back