AZ 2021 Javelina HAM season

Help Support Modern Muzzleloader:

jlynch75

NYS doesn't allow hunting for wild pigs and I don't know why? The DEC says hunting them make the spread out into different areas.

edmehlig

NYS doesn't allow hunting for wild pigs and I don't know why? The DEC says hunting them make the spread out into different areas.
They will start spreading out once they start reproducing. And reproduce they will.

snapbang

Imlay City Michigan
Supporter
Takes a real genius to determine the best way to control them is to leave them alone. You know, considering they have 2 litters a year of 9 each. Yeah, lets just leave them alone and let it take care of itself.

edmehlig

Takes a real genius to determine the best way to control them is to leave them alone. You know, considering they have 2 litters a year of 9 each. Yeah, lets just leave them alone and let it take care of itself.
And how soon can each litter start having offspring?

mnoland30

I've always loved hunting javelina. Looks like you got a nice one. When I lived in AZ, I usually hunted with a bow. They are so near sighted, even a poor stalker like myself could get within 15 or 20 yards, as long as the wind was in my favor. Here in NM, I use a Contender carbine or pistol in 7mm TCU. Lots of fun.

Reactions: Hac

muzzlestuffer

Yeah that's why I moved from there what a shame they control the most beautiful states !

Latest posts