AZ 2021 Javelina HAM season

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NYS doesn't allow hunting for wild pigs and I don't know why? The DEC says hunting them make the spread out into different areas.

Takes a real genius to determine the best way to control them is to leave them alone. You know, considering they have 2 litters a year of 9 each. Yeah, lets just leave them alone and let it take care of itself.

Takes a real genius to determine the best way to control them is to leave them alone. You know, considering they have 2 litters a year of 9 each. Yeah, lets just leave them alone and let it take care of itself.

And how soon can each litter start having offspring?

I've always loved hunting javelina. Looks like you got a nice one. When I lived in AZ, I usually hunted with a bow. They are so near sighted, even a poor stalker like myself could get within 15 or 20 yards, as long as the wind was in my favor. Here in NM, I use a Contender carbine or pistol in 7mm TCU. Lots of fun.

Yeah that's why I moved from there what a shame they control the most beautiful states !

Latest posts

Back