b-14 Bergara

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don’t personally, but I helped a friend get his sighted in. They appear to be really nice guns.

I have a B14 Ridge in 6.5 Creedmoor. It's basically an upgraded Remington 700.

Very accurate and consistant. A lot of gun for the money.

BugIn45

I also have a CVA Paramount which is, for all practical purposes, a Bergara Bolt rifle.

I have the B14 Hunter in 6.5 Creedmoor. Very accurate with a smooth bolt throw and an excellent trigger. It’s the only center fire rifle I’ve used for deer hunting the last two years.

Imagine a factory built Rem700 platform done right. Reasonably good stock that comes with pillars already and a decent trigger. Many Rem700 upgrades fit the B-14 line. Its hard NOT to like them.

Last edited:
Quality barrels. They’re a good rifle for entry-level benchrest shooting for people who’d like to try that discipline too.

I just met a guy at the gun club with a B14 in 308. He had 2 types of factory ammo 5 shot groups that a dime covered. He had some Nosler ETIP factory ammo 5 shot groups under an inch. Pretty darn impressive groups with factory ammo. He had the gun broken in with 3 hours ad shooting those groups. I gotta say, I have been looking at them since I got back from the range. He was also using a 5.5-22 Night force scope.

I just met a guy at the gun club with a B14 in 308. He had 2 types of factory ammo 5 shot groups that a dime covered. He had some Nosler ETIP factory ammo 5 shot groups under an inch. Pretty darn impressive groups with factory ammo. He had the gun broken in with 3 hours ad shooting those groups. I gotta say, I have been looking at them since I got back from the range. He was also using a 5.5-22 Night force scope.
do you know bullet weight?

I know the Nosler etip was 150 grain, I also seen that he had a box of 308 Sig Elite hunter 165 or 168 grain. The other box he had was federal in a gold or yellowish box. I think it said terminal accent.

do you know bullet weight?

Do you Reload Centerfire Bob? If so, i can give you some good Data/info there. I shoot my .308 VERY ACCURATELY all the way out to 1,100 Yards

Last edited:
Back