BACO .443-400 Test (Stainless GM LRH)

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully power back on today. I try to save motel time for hunting in eastern Montana. We'll see what the insurance co says.

What a Mess! Wish you the best through it! My sister & Brother n law had a Tree go through their Living Room here about 12-15 Years ago, Insurance Rebuilt them, an addition to their Home (It was a New Modular Home at the Time) They ended up with a nicer House in the end

I had wind and rain all night, left this am and played in Idaho. Came home at 2pm to a 150 ft tree thru my house and NO power. The transformer was hanging by 2 little wires. So I called the power company and the insurance co and I'm sittin in a motel! And yes that's a awesome looking mould. I never tried a hollow base before, all flat base.
Wow that's terrible! It was very windy here yesterday, especially early in the morning.
Sorry to hear that and hope insurance comes through in a timely manner for you.

Wow that's terrible! It was very windy here yesterday, especially early in the morning.
Sorry to hear that and hope insurance comes through in a timely manner for you.
Insurance seems on the ball but The power company has 5500 outages and I dont know where I am on the list. IMG_0637.JPGIMG_0644.JPG

Awesome looking bullets Lewis!
Condolences on the fallen tree in your house Mike 😬.
I'm in Spokane lost power yesterday morning, power company says we will likely get restored on Sunday evening.
At least we have hot and cold water because of a gas water heater.

Crazy winds came through Tacoma Tuesday night. Lost 20 feet of wooden fence. Power just came back early today. Did I mention RAIN! Was like a mini hurricane! The loss of the house is of course much worse, hope you get fixed up quickly.
Oh yeah, bullets. Those look like just the ticket for the 45 LRH. I've got to get mine out and send some down range.

Just part of life. Lots of people worse off than me. Gave me a reason to go buy another rifle. (As if I needed one, reason that is.)

It isn't just accurate bullets and accurate rifle, it is an accurate shooter. Nice. I had a cottonwood branch fall off my tree and punch a hole in the roof. That wasn't bad to fix myself. Your's looks bad. I had a house burn once, and when Farmer's insurance was done with it, it was better than ever. The folks that were burned out in Los Alamos years back suffered, but after a couple of years the ones whose houses didn't burn were jealous of the new houses. Hope yours goes as well.

Back