Best Buck

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SuperKirby

Reaction score
Today 12/1 is the second day of the MN muzzleloader season. We had a big snowstorm come through over the weekend. With a little push from a friend I went out this morning. This buck came through and I was able to put him down. Biggest I’ve seen while hunting and by far the best buck I’ve been able to take.

Taken with an Encore with an ASG Brux barrel using H4198 to push a 275 Gr Fury Star Tip.

Attachments

• 6DD6D828-EDA6-4C5D-8869-4C5AAE639EA7.jpeg
    6DD6D828-EDA6-4C5D-8869-4C5AAE639EA7.jpeg
    77.1 KB · Views: 79
Congratulations!! All the years of hard work paid off! You earned and deserved this one!

Nice deer! Wide sucker. 10 points?

That storm must have nicked you pretty good. East of you we hardly got enough to dink with in the two days the weather was bad. I scratched some snow pellets and loose shale ice off the driveway on Saturday morning and it stayed clear until last night when the temps dropped but by then the storm was over and all I found this morning was some minor fluff.

Last edited:
Nice deer, I hope you thanked your hunting buddy. Hunting in the snow and being succesfull, CONGRATS!!..

Latest posts

Back