Best pic

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sam-arkie

Reaction score
I've ran trail cameras ever since they first came out with the ones with film in them. this is probably one of the best one I've gotten over the years. Always wished the camera had been on video to see what happened in the next few seconds.

unnamed[1].jpg

I've ran trail cameras ever since they first came out with the ones with film in them. this is probably one of the best one I've gotten over the years. Always wished the camera had been on video to see what happened in the next few seconds.

View attachment 12175

That is a unique picture for sure :lewis:Animals do all sorts of things that we have no idea they would? I have seen Wild Skunks mingle with House Cats on a Porch like they were best of Friends

Cool pick. Really makes you wonder what the hell that raccoon was doing!

HH16818, great set of pictures. Pictures like these are why I leave my cameras out year round , too. It's also pictures like those that get me to setting my cameras to video, but then I switch the cards and have hundreds and hundreds of videos of grass swaying in the wind to go through to make sure I don't miss something.
Back in 2016 I had a bad truck wreck and was laid up for months. I had one camera at our lease that took a really long, rough ATV ride to get to. I had the wreck in late February and hadn't checked the camera in about 3 months before that. After the wreck I didn't get back down there until the following October. Almost a years worth of pictures. Luckily I had a large SD card, 32GB, and fresh lithium batteries in it. The feeder ran out of feed about the end of March, but there was a small stream and two large white oak trees there that kept critters coming by, even though the activity dropped off with the feeder running out. It was interesting to watch a whole year in pictures at one sitting. There was almost 10,000 pictures on it. The camera was set to take 3 shots at a time and the batteries had just run out a few weeks before I finally got there.

I forgot about one of my cameras one year and left it in the woods. I found it late the following summer when I was out picking mushrooms. It had just about a years worth of pictures so I pulled one out every couple weeks and made a slideshow from them. It’s pretty neat to watch things change thru the seasons.

Back