• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Bestill custom .32 muzzleloader

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
SOLD PENDING PAYMENT Built on Omega action, custom Rice barrel, Boyds walnut stock, pillar bedded. Will shoot tiny groups less then 1/2 in 3 shot at 35 yds w/no wind, squirrel head or smaller at 52 yds with no wind. Awesome squirrel gun. Gun was cold blued when originally built as I was going to have gun Black Iced or cerakoted but never got around to it.
Only trades would be for higher end .22 cal springer air rifles or higher end used metal detectors..

850.00 or best offer plus actual shipping cost, scope does not go with gun unless sold for asking price. You can go to Bestill Creations and see pics of the build I believe.
More pics if asked for. Please communicate by p.m. not in thread.

Attachments

• 20210328_214034.jpg
    20210328_214034.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 20211206_123600.jpg
    20211206_123600.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Seen you had it listed on hoosiertopics, wish I was able to get up and down the hills to squirrel hunt, I’d have taken it in a heartbeat.
thats the main reason for selling because I cant walk up and down the hills/hollers anymore.I had it made to squirrel hunt with but if not going to use it might as well let someone else get use out of it.

thats the main reason for selling because I cant walk up and down the hills/hollers anymore.I had it made to squirrel hunt with but if not going to use it might as well let someone else get use out of it.
I understand all too well about no longer bein able to run up n down the hills n hollers any longer. I have enough physical struggles on Floridas flat ground, I in no way could handle the mountains or the swamp of where I’m from anymore. Great perspective on your Omega, it’s too nice of a gun to sit in a closet just collecting dust for yrs on end. It should be shot, hunted with & enjoyed & appreciated. I’m happy to see a member get it.

Back