BH 209 Market slowing?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I picked up a “side” job last year at one of the big box stores mentioned above. I’ve watched what little stock there has been dwindle to nearly zero. My local store sold out in hours. The near by stores were zilch. Being ablue check stocks at around 100 mile radius, it was interesting watching the the grabbing spree. We had one site that was very rural that had a steady flow until last night. The stock went from 14 down to 1. I still check that stock nightly just to see what is coming down the line, and nothing. Hopefully, it will pick up next year.

Anthony

I'm looking for some Blackhorn powder if anyone has any. I'm in vinton county Ohio. Thanks

I have a habit of buying things when I see them on sale or just pick them up because, so I'm lucky as I have about four bottles of BH 209 and 6 of the T7 ,but I will say that if BH is as high when I run out don't think I will get it, I think they are gouging myself an my fellow shooters, everybody needs to make profit true but being this greedy rubs me the wrong way, by the way I can't find 209 primers either I've been using cheddite they work will for me this year,good shooting to you all

I got a great deal from a fellow member here! I now have enough to be able to get out and try some different bullets and sabot combinations! Modern Muzzleloading is Great!

Latest posts

Back