BH209 at Scheels?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SuperKirby

Reaction score
I just did an online search for BH209 naturally it’s out of stock every website I’ve clicked on so far. But the last one was Scheels. Their website says BH209 is no longer available. I thought maybe it was their way of saying things were out of stock. I searched H4198 and it shows out of stock but still has a price and I can be notified when it’s back in stock. Is it just a scheels thing? I assume Hodgdon isn’t dropping the powder altogether after buying it?

Our Scheels here in Rochester had lots of 209 back in October but the bottles are gone now. They said they had lots of it on hand back then. I was at our Fleet Farm two days ago and they had none but then the entire shooting department looked like Old Mother Hubbard's cupboard....except for Hornady 250 grain XTPs and 300 grain XTP mags.

Agreed. I know most stores are out of stock and I understand that part of it. My concern is that Scheels Lists it as being completely unavailable, as if it’s been discontinued. I also see it’s not available on hodgdon or the western powders site. I’m wondering if it’s either still in transition or else Hodgdon is rebranding it? Or maybe I’m completely wrong on both counts.

I hope there's a simple explanation. I just searched and it wasn't even listed on Scheel's!! I, like a lot of others, ran out this last season.

This is what I’m getting

Attachments

• 20578015-E727-43E6-895E-1CA317C86D6C.png
    20578015-E727-43E6-895E-1CA317C86D6C.png
    105.1 KB · Views: 63
Is it possible that it will now be 888

Back