• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

BH209 for Fed 209A Primers

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heymax

Reaction score
1 10 oz container of Blackhorn 209 for 1000 Federal 209A Primers. Southern Maine or New Hampshire only.

1 10 oz container of Blackhorn 209 for 1000 Federal 209A Primers. Southern Maine or New Hampshire only.
1000 Primers go for 27.99 to high 30's. BH209 goes for 36.99 at a low to 49.99. I've got a lot more BH209 than I have Primers.

O in stock. Some places that have them are requiring that you purchase them in store only. No online orders. If I can find some that will ship to me, I'll buy them immediately.
They're all priceless right now. It really doesn't matter where you are in the country finding primers can be extremely hard. I wish you luck and ... IF.... I can find any, I'll post you the link.

I realize all of this so that's why I'm trying the old Barter system. When toilet paper was scarce, I traded 10 gal of kerosene for a used power converter and 4 rolls of toilet paper. We need to Barter more when times are tight.

Salisbury is a bit of a run for you, then.
How barren is good Ol KTP these days?
Do you live in Salisbury now.? If so, KTP is approximately 11 miles from you and 15 miles from me. KTP's shelves are bare in the ammo and powder area. A couple of boxes here and there but mostly obscure calibers.

Salisbury NH? I think it a bit further than 11 miles to KTP. It's near Hopkinton.
I thought you were in Salisbury, Mass. Duh. My Bad. You are about 1.5 hours (62 miles from me). I live in Berwick next to Rollingsford/Dover.

Latest posts

Back