• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Bh209 Walmart

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw it in a walmart in WV. for $51.00 a few months back, that's when I found they reduced the container to 8 oz. instead of the 10 oz. container. They can keep it for that price.

So is a new batch headed out to Walmarts now? I hope so, could use a couple more jugs...gave some away this past fall to the son of a friend who just got a CCA Wolf.

Has anyone actually bought it for that price, or just seeing it there? I've been to places where the shelf has been empty for months, they get a limited supply in and the person stocking the shelf just throws it in it's allotted space on the shelf under the old price.

Edit. I just went back to the original picture and saw the date of 1/21/23 on the price, so apparently that is the price, at least at that location.

Latest posts

Back