BH_209 and Remington

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have uses a Remington UML 50 caliber I have the arrowhead conversion that uses brass modules will this setup ignite BH-209 I was going to buy a smokeless ML'er but with the prospect of maybe hunting maybe 4 days on a disable hunt

I have uses a Remington UML 50 caliber I have the arrowhead conversion that uses brass modules will this setup ignite BH-209 I was going to buy a smokeless ML'er but with the prospect of maybe hunting maybe 4 days on a disable hunt
PERFECTLY!

Most guys are shooting the Universal Fury 320gr and between 106 and 112grs by weight. NOT FOR PRODUCTION RIFLES.

Curious, do those Universal Fury 320 Gr bullets need to be pushed that Hard & do they require a Wad?
I sent some to Ron & at 80 grains by Volume of BH 209 they “Keyholed” so the “Test” wasn’t possible. 🤔☹️

Curious, do those Universal Fury 320 Gr bullets need to be pushed that Hard & do they require a Wad?
I sent some to Ron & at 80 grains by Volume of BH 209 they “Keyholed” so the “Test” wasn’t possible. 🤔
Nope they do not require a wad. The RUM and UF guys are just sending them with the heavier charges. There are others that are sending them from production rifles using production rifle charges with no issues.

That's a good question. In the meantime, if interested in that style of rifle, one could consider Ultimate Firearms in Okemos. If not mistaken, I think they can and do still sell the original Ultimate Muzzleloader as part of the Remington purchase agreement.

That's a good question. In the meantime, if interested in that style of rifle, one could consider Ultimate Firearms in Okemos. If not mistaken, I think they can and do still sell the original Ultimate Muzzleloader as part of the Remington purchase agreement.
The purchase of the ignition system from UF did not affect the building or sale of UF Inc. rifles.

I see everyone is out of stock except muzzloaders.com $1,349.00 Talk about gouging Which leads me to believe they will no longer be available? Most all companies say out of stock no back order

Back