Big Foot hunting season

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ever notice that the smarter an animal is, the better it tastes? Pigs and whitetail for example. Maybe Bigfoot is also delicious.
Wow wonder if my wife would taste good, she is always right never wrong. LOL

I have noticed vegetarians taste better than omnivores.

I will relate a weird funny story that a co worker told to me a few years back. He and his hunting buddy were packing out an elk during archery season. This hunt took place in the William O Douglas Wilderness in Eastern Washington State. As they were resting on the trail, they were approached by an older fella who was back packing in. The backpacker noticed the elk quarters and began telling my friend about the research project that he was starting. The guy warned my friend that if he were to ever encounter a Sasquatch while hunting, he should never show any aggression towards it. He warned that even if he were lucky enough to kill it, the hunter would never make it out of the woods alive! He warned that the family unit of the dead Squatch would respond in kind by killing the hunter and their party. My friend told me the guy was DEAD SERIOUS while issuing the warning. Of course my buddy asked some questions about the research project. The guy informed him that he has been packing into this particular section of the wilderness and interacting with a family of BigFoots. He showed my buddy several loafs of white bread. He said that Bigfoot love PB&J's and he leaves them all over the area for his friends to eat and enjoy. The backpacker asked if they had been in the area much and if they had any interactions with the Bigfoot that live there. They told the guy that they had been hunting this same area for many years and have never had any encounters? He told me the guy chuckled and said Oh Don't Worry, They've seen you! It was at this point that the guy continued on as did the hunters. So I guess the moral of this story is don't shoot Bigfoot and be very careful eating PB&J's while out in the woods!! Believe it or not I won't judge ;)

Just east of the Adirondack mountains, along the Vermont border, is the town of Whitehall (formerly Skenesboro in the 1700s.) Entering town from the East you will be welcomed by a "life size Bigfoot with child." There are folks here who take this VERY seriously and believe that the mountains north of Whitehall are the "home range." Even after my third drink, I don't engage any locals on that subject.

ADK Bigfoot

Just east of the Adirondack mountains, along the Vermont border, is the town of Whitehall (formerly Skenesboro in the 1700s.) Entering town from the East you will be welcomed by a "life size Bigfoot with child." There are folks here who take this VERY seriously and believe that the mountains north of Whitehall are the "home range." Even after my third drink, I don't engage any locals on that subject.

ADK Bigfoot
I was in Whitehall, Vermont once.
Isn't there a story about something else around the area?
Wish I could remember what the story was about.

Don't confuse Winhall. Vermont, (near Stratton Mountain) and Whitehall, NY. I have lived in both, and they are words apart. No Bigfoots in Winhall, VT anymore .. (not since I moved away.)

ADK Bigfoot

Don't confuse Winhall. Vermont, (near Stratton Mountain) and Whitehall, NY. I have lived in both, and they are words apart. No Bigfoots in Winhall, VT anymore .. (not since I moved away.)

ADK Bigfoot
Sorry, I meant to say Whitehall, New York. Wasn't there a haunted house or something there too?

Skene Manor is reputed to be haunted. I went there once, got "the willies" and left. I am no expert on the paranormal, but it was spooky.

ADK Bigfoot

Latest posts

Back