BIG Minie’s, BIG Powder Charges

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Kid DEFINITELY didn’t know what he was doing?!! The Guy that Built that 2 Bore Rifle is a Member here :lewis:
Didnt want to say that.... Lewis why did he build a rifle like that ????

Last edited:
Didnt want to say that....

He nearly broke his Ankle Back peddling, he was VERY Unprepared for that! The part i find HILARIOUS is when he walks back in to View and Stops to look at the Damage of his Shot, Watch the Smoke Roll out of the Barrel, That part KILLS ME EVERYTIME!!
cvKiRG3m.jpg

He nearly broke his Ankle Back peddling, he was VERY Unprepared for that! The part i find HILARIOUS is when he walks back in to View and Stops to look at the Damage of his Shot, Watch the Smoke Roll out of the Barrel, That part KILLS ME EVERYTIME!!
cvKiRG3m.jpg
Thats alot of gun !!! Why did he build tbat ??

Just think Sideshow, that would make YOU a DARN GOOD River Bottom Roundball Gun :D
Wow !!! I didnt think of that !!! ........ESPECIALLY IF THEY TRY TO HIDE BEHIND TREES !!!!!!! NOW i AM EXCITED !!!! :lewis:

Still waiting for the video LOL

Yeah, its going to pack a good punch, especially with that heavy a bullet. I can assure you that 180grs of T7 and a 300gr bullet and no muzzle brake, WILL GET YOUR ATTENTION, even with a 12.5# rifle!
Yes, 180grs of black doesn't spike with the pressures of T7, but that bullet weight might make it all equal out.

Yeah, its going to pack a good punch, especially with that heavy a bullet. I can assure you that 180grs of T7 and a 300gr bullet and no muzzle brake, WILL GET YOUR ATTENTION, even with a 12.5# rifle!
Yes, 180grs of black doesn't spike with the pressures of T7, but that bullet weight might make it all equal out.
Cant be !!!!..........

This is No Time for REASON encore50a ....... theres bulls to be ridin and trees to be cut !!!!

There is a video of a guy shooting a 460 Nitro. The guy almost drops the rifle but my favorite is Lehigh shooting the 950 JDJ. Several guys shoot it including Dave at Lehigh. Its a hoot.
2400 grain bullet and 240 grains of powder@over 2100fps

There is a video of a guy shooting a 460 Nitro. The guy almost drops the rifle but my favorite is Lehigh shooting the 950 JDJ. Several guys shoot it including Dave at Lehigh. Its a hoot.

Good thing is has a muzzle brake ;)

Im highly disappointed........nobody has any booger stalagmites hangin......

Im highly disappointed........nobody has any booger stalagmites hangin......
Personally i like the one called the .577 tyranisaurus rex....could somebody help out and post that one......????

Back