Black diamond parts

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Culp1

Reaction score
Anyone know if The receiver end cap from a thunderhawk will interchange with a black diamond? Parts for both of these are incredibly hard to find but I was hoping this would give me more options to look for.

I got a BD right after i let go of my Thunder Hawk So I can't compare but they sure look like the same thing. They also look like CVA and White caps to me, tho.

Haven’t even considered another brand. But yes, looking at pics they do seem similar. Can’t find one anywhere!! I think I’m gonna have to spend a lot of money on a parts gun just to replace one small part. Thanks

Last edited:
This style has been copied by almost every ML manufacturer it seems. I have a White, I'll go see if they are the same. Though CVA tends toward metric where TC and other USA made probably don't.

Thank you for taking the time to look. I’m hoping somebody will chime in that has both guns and can check the fit. Or better yet have a box of scrap parts!

I should have a spare blued thunder hawk cap. That I bought from ebay.I'll look for it

Thanks for everyone’s help. I feel like looking for this part is equivalent to hunting a unicorn!

My neighbor has a thunderhawk and we just took the end cap off and tried it and it was way to small for the BD

Just wondering what happened to your end cap? I have owned a Firehawk an system one an several whites with similar end caps with no problems. Unless the threads or slot is damaged somehow.

So I f bought a nice BD rifle just for the receiver end cap. Anyone need some spare parts ? I have a barrel,stock, breech plug etc

Are you offering the parts to give away, or sell? Not trying to be admin. here, but if you're looking to sell you better scroll down to the classifieds forum to read the rules for selling items there,first.

Thanks for the heads up Rockman , guess I haven’t paid attention to that. My mistake

Back