• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Black Diamond Super 45 XR

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Im selling my Black Diamond Super 45XR 1:20” twist for $250. It’s had the qla removed and recrowned. It comes with the original breech plug, a new breech plug with a musket nipple, and a new 209 nipple. A brand new spare bolt, an excellent condition spare trigger assembly, scope bases, weaver low rings, Tasco 4x32 scope, a delrin ramrod, synthetic camo stock. Some minor pitting in the bore. The trigger has two adjustments and works so nicely. A nice light, fast twist .45 made to shoot real black, Pyrodex or T7 and long heavy bullets.
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:
:2cool: Good for you. I pray it will serve you well. Im torn on the White Super but I need to replace the Knight Elite Im thinking of selling in January. Good greif, I got it bad. I quit 6 times in the last 2 years. Good thing I can quit at any time.

:2cool: Good for you. I pray it will serve you well. Im torn on the White Super but I need to replace the Knight Elite Im thinking of selling in January. Good greif, I got it bad. I quit 6 times in the last 2 years. Good thing I can quit at any time.
It’s good to see you feeling some of that pain. Makes me know I’m not out here alone
🤣🤣🤣

Greg

It’s good to see you feeling some of that pain. Makes me know I’m not out here alone
🤣🤣🤣
Nope, not alone.

Speaking of pain, you still interested in my remaining Elite?????
I think I heard it whispering your name from the cabinet.
:dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back