• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Blackhorn 209 Cabela's in stock

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was at my local shop on Thursday and they didn't have any nor were they looking to get any in.
To them, BH 209 is a flash in the pan and will go away on its own due to costs (pun intended).
I don 't know if I agree with them , but cost will drive away many of its users.

Blackhorn is part of the Accurate Powders line, Hodgdon bought. Do they make BH here? Or is it imported from China? As are a lot of chemicals we use.

p.s. I looked it up. It's made in that far away land called Canada

https://gunammo.store/product/blackhorn-209-powder/
5lbs for $300. That comes out to $3.75 an ounce. This is too good to be true. It may be a scam.

If you buy it at $86 for 8 ounces that is $10.75 an ounce.
There are plenty of scammers out there on ammo and related items. Quickest way to pick them out is if they want a odd payment type or say their having issues taking credit cards.Want a pay app or even PayPal friends and family.
If it sounds too good to be true, it PROBABLY IS

Latest posts

Back