Blackhorn 209 Online

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I checked 4 suppliers and all out of BH209. Check Walmart.

Have you googled that? Several retailers, including muzzle-loaders.com, show up when you do. Don’t know if they actually have any in stock.

They had it at the local Wal Mart last week. The same two jugs they had since the first of September.
The ML section is 2 shelves maybe 3' long.

I find the Walmarts in rural areas have a lot more muzzleloader supplies. On my way to other places I often stop at small town Walmarts to shop for hunting supplies. Blackhorn 209 has been hard to come by in Albuquerque, one reason I don't use it.

Bass Pro in Garland Texas had about 10 jugs on the shelf yesterday at $49.95 a jug. Good Bad i dont know. I dont use it. T7, Pyro P, Pyro Rs jugs and pills. Nothing else.
DL

Went to a gun show testerday and found a dealer with a 10 oz bottle for $20.00 and no taxes.That will carry me through for awhile since I only use it once a year for hunting.

Bass Pro in Garland Texas had about 10 jugs on the shelf yesterday at $49.95 a jug. Good Bad i dont know.
DL

Considering midsouthshooters, and other places, sell it for $32, it is quite high. But sometimes beggars can't be choosers during these times.

Latest posts

Back