Blind Chair Recommendations??

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
We need to put a couple of 360 degree swiveling chairs into our new elevated blind. They need to be able to raise up fairly high since most of the windows in the blind are set fairly high, and we will be doing quite a bit of hunting with our kids. I see a few out there, but around the $200 mark. These don't even have to be "hunting" chairs- they simply need to be high enough, swivel 360 degrees, and be quiet. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

We need to put a couple of 360 degree swiveling chairs into our new elevated blind. They need to be able to raise up fairly high since most of the windows in the blind are set fairly high, and we will be doing quite a bit of hunting with our kids. I see a few out there, but around the $200 mark. These don't even have to be "hunting" chairs- they simply need to be high enough, swivel 360 degrees, and be quiet. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
Hey Hey Hey Harley, in this modern society of Namby Pamby crybabies & their PC - BS - feelings - ya know, its no longer socially acceptable to call them " blind chairs ", the correct term is " visually impaired " chairs. Even " blind chairs matter " sadly, isn't ok anymore. Plz consider this your sensitivity training crash course for today.

You might find something that works for you at a used office furniture store. We've found a lot of chairs for our blinds there.

is your blind big enough to put a small platform under a normal height swivel chair with a back ? pallets are free ..... i have made LOT of stuff with them .

Five gallon bucket with a swivel top. Works for us. They even stack (but get hard to pull apart sometimes). Good for doves, fishin', and storing most everything in between seasons.
I would agree, I use a 5 gallon bucket as my seat for doves every season, as well as some fishing. In this case however, I need to be elevated about 34 inches (floor to seat) to see well. The platform is 23 ft high, so in order to get a good view, we need to be fairly high in the blind. I did find this- Northern Flight Deluxe Swivel Stool- doesn't look all that well made, but as long as it works and doesn't cause noise that is all that matters to us- adjusts up to 36 inches high.

Where I hunt deer there are four blinds and they all have office chairs. Also, six hanging tree stands with seats.

Where I hunt deer there are four blinds and they all have office chairs. Also, six hanging tree stands with seats.
Had an old office chair, but it didn't elevate high enough. Decided to get a couple of the adjustable stools that Bass Pro sells (Northern Flight Deluxe Swivel Stool)- $50. Will give them a try. The only downside is that they don't have a back to them, but just having an elevated blind is a massive comfort.

I use Alp’s chairs in my blinds
Very happy.

Greg

Latest posts

Back