Boys from Indiana Friendship

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My uncle use to go to friend ship and shoot. I can remember him talk about how much fun he had and met so many great people there. He's been dead for some years now but what he talked about has always stuck with me and someday I will make it there.
Don't get me wrong, during what they call the National Matches in June , it is 5.00 dollars to get in gate , this Match is in May and an individual held Match is reason for no fee to watch. Also as member you have use of the range to shoot any black powder firearm as long as no event is using that range. 50 yards to 500

Don't get me wrong, during what they call the National Matches in June , it is 5.00 dollars to get in gate , this Match is in May and an individual held Match is reason for no fee to watch. Also as member you have use of the range to shoot any black powder firearm as long as no event is using that range. 50 yards to 500
Boy i wish this was closer !!! I must go to a farm i hunt (he's nice enough to let me do it) and shoot off of the hood / tailgate to shoot over 100 yds down a lane !!! Just about all the ranges are only 100 yds . The ones that are longer you cant get in with dynomite !!!!

Back